Friday, October 31, 2008

Things Never Be The Same Guys ,

When we first met ,i said hye.and i knew that my hye was going to be forever.i knew you're the one i've been looking for.you're my trusted friend ,and since then.i started to love you.i said 'hey let's make a team , and you said 'ok ,let's name it the GANG ! 'then i laughed.you kept saying that word which makes me felt like burning your mouth ,hahahha.but i didn't have the right to shut you up.so i let you.it started to be a little bit annoying ,i kept on laughing.after that ,i said 'what about 50 cent ? ' ,then you said 'okok ,i like it ,'.since then we started to share our secrets ,hangout together ,making projects together and even laughing together.i swear i've never have a friend like you.i was so scared to leave you or losing you.then ,the life moves on.today we're twelves.and that was the day.the day i was avoiding from.i hate it.but i have to admit that i've change.you started to avoided yourself from seeing or talking to me.that day you started to act like that ,i ran to the girl's bathroom and i cried.i can't stand it ,i mean losing the person you love most is not easy.and day by day ,you kept on avoiding.but that's not all ,you fuck me like suddenly.i cried like almost every night since then.and until one day you saw i'm crying and said ,'keep on crying ,nobody cares ! '.then they all started to laugh at me.what am i ?an animal ?an outsiders ?i don't know.but if i'm changing ,then tell me.don't keep fucking me like this.don't keep treating me like an idiot animal.if i did something wrong then tell me so i could say 'sorry' but you let me choose the gate to go through hell.the only one there's for me was qistina ,hanina ,aisyah ,najihah and haziqah.i've been through this for four bloody hell's month !then you blamed me when i told what had happened between us to the teachers.hell yeah the teachers support me.they all know better.and day by day i'm not responding.since then you people start to forget what you people were doing ,you people start to be kind to me.hahhaha ,bloody hell i'm happy :P




cerita ini adalah lebih lama dan panjang sebenarnya ,hanya yang berkenaan sahaja yang tahu.terimalah kawan anda apa adanya :)

3 commentdekatsini:

Anonymous said...

ouh,nin:(!
mmg panjang kisah tu..
buat novel bagus!!!
nvm,everything's fine now:)))

Qistina said...

No need to worry :)
always there for you nin :D
thts what FRIEND do .

tahn dpn,
walaupun dah tak sekolah sama ,masih dunia sama kan ;]

Unknown said...

it'll be fine even when friends seperate! remember that!