Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey Ho Pretenders !

woahh ,do you know anything about fakers or pretenders ?Well ,I do.I fuck them.They sucks.I've known one of them.Sorry I can't tell you what's HER name.She's like a devil and yeah yeah she brings non-good-luck mann !Firstly ,she destroys my life.Some joined her.Then after that she try to fool her own friend.What kind of super fucking devil is that ?Yeah she saw herself winning some non-available trophy in the mirror.But seriously what's the point ?We want to win but not by hurting our own friends.Try to be super understaning will you ?Sumpah there's no one out there will accept you if you keep on hurting and fooling your friends :)






3 commentdekatsini:

Ain Nadzirah said...

whoa ! trase aku duhh. ceh tkdee laa.
agaknye ape la tht girl. siape mkn cili trase la pdsnyee. haha (:

Shahanin said...

hahahaha ,ain join aku duhh :)

Qistina said...

i know who !